YES...WE ARE OPEN! Our RV's are practicing social distancing...
WE NOW HAVE 50 AMP POWER!! OFFICE HOURS
: 8am - 7pm Monday ~ Saturday and 12:30pm - 7pm on Sunday.
Take It Easy RV Park is under new management and the owner, Mike Decker, is working hard to ensure the park is up-to-date and clean.
You can go online to Roverpass, it's super easy, and make your reservation by pressing the "Make Appointment" button. And of course you are ALWAYS welcome to call the office and make your reservation through there. The choice is totally yours.
Our camp hosts will be waiting for you with friendly smiles and hello's. We want to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Take It Easy RV Park is a place where you come in as strangers and leave as friends.
**When checking in, please stop by the camp hosts RV and they will get you all set-up and take you to your site.**
Here are some great places for you to go visit during your stay in Winslow.
- Standing on the Corner (downtown Winslow) can't miss the red truck
- Meteor Crater is 26 miles
- Twin Arrows Navajo Casino is 36 miles
- Petrified Forest National Park is 62 miles
- Grand Canyon is approximately 144 miles
- McHood Park (Clear Creek) Just outside of Winslow about 5 miles